Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI) was established in 1988 to provide churches with simple, affordable solutions to complex copyright issues. CCLI helps churches maintain their integrity and avoid costly lawsuits, while also giving churches the freedom to worship expressively and spontaneously.
- CCLI's vision and mission statements.
- CCLI background information.
- CCLI global executive team.
- From humble launch to worldwide impact. Read about the history of CCLI.
- The Statements which guide CCLI's operation.
- Software and plugins for use with this web site.
- Copyright and Trademarks.
- How to contact and find us.